Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Southland Tales

Download Southland Tales Movie Here in ipod, divx format
Download Movie Southland TalesSouthland Tales
This is the way the world ends., The Internet is the Future. The Future is Just Like You Imagined., The future Is just like you imagined., Warning: you are entering a domain of chaos., Have A Nice Apocalypse
Genres: Thriller, Sci-Fi, Drama, Comedy
Year: 2006
IMDB Rating: 6.70
IMDB Votes: 1779
Actors: Benz, Robert as Bergie Taverner, Dillar, Aaron as Jimmy Hermosa, Garofalo, Janeane as General Teena MacArthur, Armstrong, Curtis as Dr. Soberin Exx, Falcone, Jon as Soldier Falcon, Dunn, Shari as Reporter, Durrett, Michele as Starla Von Luft, Dunn, Nora as Cyndi Pinziki, Ciulla, Chris Andrew as UPU 4 Officer, Campana, Joe as Brandt Huntington, Berger, Todd as Bing Zinneman, Del Rio, Rebekah as Herself, Gardiner, Jaret as Shane Laverne, Amezcua, Carlos as Himself, Feinstein, Leila as Herself
Southland Tales is an ensemble piece set in the futuristic landscape of Los Angeles on July 4, 2008, as it stands on the brink of social, economic and environmental disaster. Boxer Santaros is an action star who's stricken with amnesia. His life intertwines with Krysta Now, an adult film star developing her own reality television project, and Ronald Taverner, a Hermosa Beach police officer who holds the key to a vast conspiracy.
Download Southland Tales Movie Here
As the movie was going on, I felt like I was watching a film made from a fourteen years of age, children daily. I will change my review if Kelley was trying to make the most ridiculous movie ever, because the brilliant success in that. This film will become, like Rocky Horror Picture Show, where the public was screaming unbelievably bad dialogue and hands-down worst ever growing voice of the recorded narration in the film. This is one of those movies that you hit on the head with how "different" it is. It is also a confusing mess of the plot that is beyond confusion, which supporters say is the point. The hearings do not mind putting together a puzzle and having a few missing pieces, but it's kind of annoying when we get pieces of 1000 different puzzles. This must be based on a script that Kelley wrote his master's thesis at the movies, because he tried to fill as many different genres and styles of the director as I could. Clockwork Orange, Fifth Element, Robert Altman, David Lynch, airplane, Quentin Tarantino. This makes the movie becomes a blender full of goop that tastes like nothing. Here comes the spoiler. The good thing that has to go for it, the evidence is that, bad dialogue / acting, and discounting is not doing justice to some scenes HILARIOUS. I am still laughing at monkeys in the fifth dimension. The sequence of nowhere useless music brought tears to my eyes.
The most pretentious film I've had the misfortune to experience, Sarah Michelle Gellar is his usual wooden self-ruling on every word to such an extent that only sounds as if she read instead of acting (around the world saying that in the movie puts in a terrible performance that has to be the fault of the director) and the Rock in a dramatic role does not make me laugh, the dialogue sounds as if it was written by the 85-year-old grandmother trying to sound "with him. " Richard Kelly has left himself too much with this piece of garbage that is far from the genius that was Donnie Darko.
I'm throwing in the towel on Richard Kelly. Although he was never a big fan of "Donnie Darko", I thought that was an interesting start and a writer / director of care. While the thought of his script for "Domino" was good, this garbage called "Southland Tales" is proof that Kelly is very promising ideas, which can not fulfill the promise of them and then crams as much stuff as you can in a film to mask the failure to obtain the concept of what has been written about. I am all the movies to believe that outside of the box. I would have been to a movie that was about a neo-Marxist movement, a movie about an amnesiac traveler's time, a movie about handling drugs used during wars, but all the things in a movie and expect to have meaning? Not one of the characters makes sense, the argument can not focus at all, and not just add, at all.
Attracted me to this movie because I was a fan of Donnie Darko, and all cast members who joined for this project. It is with great sadness that I must declare that one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I do not usually post comments about movies that fall short of their expectations, because the film is a difficult art. However, I found myself getting angry with the complexity of the story was the genius who say is that the complex, simple. That said, I will applaud the effort of making a 'modern' revelations Biblical story. However, whether or Seann William Scott is the Messiah, then it would really be the end of the world. This film does not work on so many levels, so it will not go into details but I must say that I was robbed of 144 minutes. Perhaps this will have a cult like Donnie Darko, and you may be able to appreciate this project by looking at the graphic novel, web and other source material, but after experiencing the film Southland Tales, I feel the time is too precious to it. The last thing I will comment on this movie is wonderful .... --- Insert appreciates something about this movie --
Richard Kelly has tried to mix Warhol and ERP and only came out with this Dreck ... The result is very reminiscent of Vangelis' Blade Runner-work in an unsuccessful attempt to honor the great movie -- - The dialog is trivial - the science is poor and only tries to keep the flow of preposterousness that Buckaroo Bonzai - the direction of the actors was just half of ready-to seek the hand of anyone-Boxer has this "twitch", where taps of the fingers when they need to make an important decision - which in turn makes the actor executions unbearable I am reporting this as I'm watching the movie and I want to rip my eyes out I do not think I can go on this is so bad I do not believe that its value even a bad dare0 I would much rather have a marathon of Paris Hilton to do this again artistic sniper

Download Southland Tales Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Dead Pool, The Movie
Uncommon Valor DivX
Download Extreme Ops Movie
Download Tooth Movie
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever DivX Movie

No comments: