Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Boss's Daughter

Download My Boss's Daughter Movie Here in divx, hidivx, hpc format
Download Movie My Boss's DaughterMy Boss's Daughter
There are some things you just don't do.
Genres: Romance, Comedy
Year: 2003
IMDB Rating: 4.20
IMDB Votes: 6334
Actors: Koechner, David as Speed, Reid, Tara as Lisa Taylor, Kutcher, Ashton as Tom Stansfield, Electra, Carmen as Tina, Abrahams, Jon as Paul, Madsen, Michael as T.J., Richter, Andy as Red Taylor, Tambor, Jeffrey as Ken, Stamp, Terence as Jack Taylor, Thompson, Kenan as Hans, Labine, Tyler as Spike, Aisbett, Mark as Commuter, Cranshaw, Patrick as Old Man, Zwick, Ryan as Delivery Boy, Shannon, Molly as Audrey Bennett
When a young man agrees to housesit for his boss, he thinks it'll be the perfect opportunity to get close to the woman he desperately has a crush on - his boss's daughter. But he doesn't plan on the long line of other houseguests that try to keep him from his mission. And he also has to deal with the daughter's older brother, who's on the run from local drug dealers.
Download My Boss's Daughter Movie Here
Lots of good gags, but the situations are too stupid to believe. It also has some new gross-outs to make you want to spit your popcorn out. Knowing the end will not make a difference. If you see this, do not let anyone tell you the jaws. And the acting is what you pull throughout this movie.
This is by far the most horrible movie I've seen. I've never been evaluated before a film of 1 in 10. My advice is do not see it. This does not even classify as a movie. You want to be better sitting on the couch instead of getting bored watching this movie. Acting was terrible, but what was worse by far was the story. Very unlikely sequence of events that are not even funny. They are actually quite lame and stupid. Very foolish choice by Ashton Kutcher and Tara Reid to act in this movie. It might even alter their careers a bit. When I walked into Blockbuster, the main focus was on this movie, so I decided to rent it. I sincerely regret. Once you're 10 or 20 minutes into the movie basically can predict what would happen. I was hoping to improve but worsened. I am not exaggerating this. The film is terrible. Do not see it. I hope this helps.

Download My Boss's Daughter Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Wristcutters: A Love Story DivX Movie
Death Race DivX
Download Any Given Sunday
All About the Benjamins DivX

No comments: