Friday, December 19, 2008

Stomp the Yard

Download Stomp the Yard Movie Here in divx, ipod, divx format
Download Movie Stomp the YardStomp the Yard
Beyond the pride. Beyond the rivalry. Beyond the tradition., Give it everything you've got, He will challenge their traditions. Their traditions will change his life.
Genres: Musical, Romance, Drama
Year: 2007
IMDB Rating: 4.00
IMDB Votes: 10671
Actors: Best, Oliver Ryan as Easy, White, Brian J. as Sylvester, Ne-Yo as Rich Brown, Louis, Allan as Dr. Palmer, Valarie Pettiford as Jackie, Brown, Chris as Duron, Lennix, Harry J. as Nate, Short, Columbus as DJ, Good, Meagan as April, Williams, Jermaine as Noel, Alonso, Laz as Zeke, Martyn, Richmond Duain as Mark, Henson, Darrin Dewitt as Grant, Hires, Justin as Byron, Ngaujah, Michael as Harold
After the death of his brother, An expert street dancer goes to Georgia to attend Truth University. But his efforts to get an education and woo the girl he likes are sidelined when he joins in his fraternity's effort to win a step dancing competition.
Download Stomp the Yard Movie Here
I thought that this movie was not the best, but good. Even if the plot is cliché, I was still shocked by some scenes. I think the film is portrayed largely young black man in a positive way, they are fully capable of achieving great education and passion about things like tradition and history, like everyone else. This film is about much more than dance. For me, this is the realization of the mistakes and correct them, as well as the realization of their full potential and try to take full advantage of that. I was sad to think that DJ had to endure a tragic event only to realize that the only way we will succeed is by getting a good education and trying to overcome. I loved the intensification of the scenes, as I have seen the passage before (our school has its own team) and it's unbelievable. I also love the DJ parties in which it plans to return to his past with his little brother. I started to mourn thinking about it. I can not imagine living with the fact that my brother died in part because of me. They might not have gotten into the fray if DJ had not wanted to stay longer. "It's not about you, is on the team." Quote that he always lurking, and I feel so bad for him, although it is only a movie!
good. a street dancer with great moves with his crew. that beet this Mexican Mafia guys and fight them there, and they want money. The main types brother. were killed. he goes to live with her aunt and uncle. registratson that falls for a girl. in which rapidly-voled with the dance. is put into voled and teaches a squadron of street preppy moves. and his new girl is right and get along their property. There's little to say about. because most of the training and dancing. to be entertaining. i do street dancing and after the movie that is pumped. made a couple of flips and everything. No. But it's better than many other dance films. good soundtrack. I really liked it.
I gotta tell you, I did not expect much of anything. The characters are built up very well. This is an idea-good movie. There are a few plot lines that make you think things are not good, but in the end it does, and makes you smile. Check out this movie yourself, you will not be disappointed. In addition, it is probably the only of its kind that I know anyway You can not say much more .. The camera work was good, strong story, character development as mentioned earlier is good. There are some twists in the plot, that make you want to animate the main character. In the end it is who wins it all.
this movie came out when I thought it was just a rip off of you serves as a witch was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, so I thought this would be too much, but I was wrong, this movie was good, i do not see no what was so bad about it, there was a good performance, good dancing, good management, decent script, and maybe a little cliché and predictability to the thrown, but in the right despite the bad, whether that controlled ii rating to give it a 7. something, but a 3.1, this is just stupid, I am sure that is pleanty of people who rated this movie without see her, so please see the film first, because this movie deserves much credit for its genre, and i can add the fact that Meagan Good is one of the sexiest movies alive to the list of good things about this movie, and my favorite part of the film, which was the soundtrack, especially walk out, and that the scene with the song, so please see this movie and not rely on the qualification of bad publicity stupid when people do not know sh * t about what needs to qualification
The only reason I saw this film is because I was at a sleepover birthday party, everybody wanted to see, and I was in the minority. I expected to be bad, and it was. First, who wrote the script has absolutely no talent. It's almost as if the writer took every cliché that he or she could think of and put them into a movie: a young man from the city trying to prove himself to the rich people, is of fundamental importance murder of a close relative (in inner cities, of course), a Romeo and Juliet-type romance between the city center and a guy (GASP!) Rich Girl ... All these have been in numerous films, and I'm sick of seeing them again and again. In addition, it is not surprising, I could see almost every moment of the film comes. I think it's safe to say that there are few films that are more predictable than this one. The dialogue was also another aspect of the movie cliche. I mean, seriously, how many times have we heard words to the effect "We're a team!" "I have to live my own life, Dad!"? Many, I am sure. And finally, the film resorts to cheap tricks, like putting the main character's love interest in a lot of clothing that reveals unnecessarily, hoping to distract you by the fact that everything else is pretty uninteresting . What stops me from giving this movie on January 1 is the film and dance, the only enjoyable parts of the movie, as far as I'm concerned. But trust me, there is much, much better dance movies there.

Download Stomp the Yard Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Ring Around the Rosie
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead DivX
Beverly Hills Ninja DivX Movie

No comments: