Thursday, December 18, 2008

Vampires vs. Zombies

Download Vampires vs. Zombies Movie Here in divx, hidivx, hpc format
Download Movie Vampires vs. ZombiesVampires vs. Zombies
The battle between the living dead and the undead has begun!
Genres: Horror
Year: 2004
IMDB Rating: 1.70
IMDB Votes: 433
Actors: Carlson, Maratama as Carmilla, Tupper, Roy as The Doctor, Allmer, Ligaya as Bob, Giroux, Bonny as Jenna Fontaine, Stevens, Brinke as Julia/State Trooper, Scheffer, Jon as Gas station boss, Munro, C.S. as Travis Fontaine, Carpenter, Rob as Gas station attendant, Worley, Colin as 1st zombie, Carroll, Erica as Mary, Champion, Derek as Jeep driver, Ruginis, Peter as The General, Ridgewell, Tarja as Vamp, Webb, Chris as Roadworker zombie, Crystal, Melanie as Tessa Briggs
The battle between the living dead and the undead has begun!
Download Vampires vs. Zombies Movie Here
I chose this movie for the purpose of getting a bad movie zombies. But I had no idea what I was in myself. I started the movie and suddenly I was thrown into a world of pain and torture visual. I finally know what the hell it is. Is this movie. For eternity. This film has no value. Not even really have a plot. There are things happening in each scene, but in general no explanation as to why something happens. Instead of seeing this movie I suggest that the closest line blender with the oil and try to stuff as many bullets in it as you can. You'll find that the result be much more pleasing than this movie. Not even see it. Not even to see how bad it is. I beg you. If you do, then that means winning.
I wanted to see this movie since I first saw the cover. The cover made me laugh so hard I peed my pants. The cover is a total rip off Freddy Vs. Jason, nice marketing strategy in doubt. Anyway, this movie is so bad it's good. Acting sucks, is the worst scenes of lesbian sex ever ... do not show anything! What fun is that? We want more! The film has some decent Gore, surprisingly, and the story was not as confusing as some say. I got the movie for the most part, I expected much worse. The best thing is that the zombies and vampires never really fight! Yes, like a scene perhaps ... 2 ... but hardly any fighting. The zombie of which was also badly ... but funny. Especially the opening scene. I love the opening scene. If you do not like that shit is not. It is worth seeing a doubt, if you hate that you should know better than to rent in the first place! PS Keep an eye for special thanks to Lloyd Kaufman man. They also get the DVD so you can see the short film, "HEADS will roll." A very interesting short.
This was quite possibly the worst movie I've seen. Looked at me with a great group of friends and after it was no more than one of us understands the plot. Apart from the lack of plot, the acting was atrocious, the "special effects" were not so special, and the writing was absolutely horrible. The film is the only redeeming factor that is so incredibly bad that is pretty funny. You can not help but laugh at a zombie that runs while the players shed bad dialogue. I would not recommend this movie to anyone looking for a good movie, but it's something that a group of friends could meet and have a good laugh about. It is now a running joke among my friends and me 1 out of 10.

Download Vampires vs. Zombies Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Resurrecting the Champ

No comments: