Friday, December 19, 2008

Stormbreaker

Download Stormbreaker Movie Here in divx, ipod format
Download Movie StormbreakerStormbreaker
You're never too young to dare., You're never too young to die., Rule the school. Save the world.
Genres: Adventure, Family, Action
Year: 2006
IMDB Rating: 5.30
IMDB Votes: 2965
Actors: Pyle, Missi as Nadia Vole, Rourke, Mickey as Darrius Sayle, Coltrane, Robbie as Prime Minister, Nighy, Bill as Alan Blunt, Serkis, Andy as Mr. Grin, McGregor, Ewan as Ian Rider, Barrett, Alex as Gary, Silverstone, Alicia as Jack Starbright, Okonedo, Sophie as Mrs. Jones, Pettyfer, Alex as Alex Rider, Bolger, Sarah as Sabina Pleasure, Walters, Ashley as Wolf, Huw, Richard as Teacher, Lewis, Damian as Yassen Gregorovich, Fry, Stephen as Smithers
Based on the first of the best-selling series of Alex Rider novels by Anthony Horowitz, STORMBREAKER introduces the reluctant teenage super-spy to cinema audiences. After the death of his uncle, the 14-year-old hero is forced by the Special OperationsDivision of Britain's secret intelligence service, MI6, for a mission which will save millions of lives.
Download Stormbreaker Movie Here
is very good, but deviated from the books eg Alex never met Sabina until the third book in Wimbledon, I think, and the poster gives the impression that it wants to be a spy, when he had to continually mislead him, because it retains almost cost him the life In other ways, but it was good, and keeping its history eg Ian Rider's death, and bullet holes in the car, it makes sense, since it is in the books The road is blocked Alex's party near the end, he made use of a weapon to attack Sayle i was really waiting for this movie, but is expected much more, and if they highlight the second, you should be a hell of a lot better than the first I suppose that as a whole is as close to the book, since it could do, but I was let down
I was really excited to see this movie. Being one of the first action movies with a boy being the center of it. But I was so disappointed. I longed to get better and be less cheasy and annoyed but it did not work ... Horror i was so upset This movie could have potentially been a great success in my books if the initiative boy opened his shell a bit more. I felt her acting was a bit reserved. Alicia Silverstone also the performance is so poor. In the end, when Alex is hanging in front of a building by a thread. His reaction was so stupid and untrue. She showed no serious or genuine emotion when I felt the rest of the film had a very serious tone (except the part where Alex gets his gadgets) It was as if she was a cheerleader for America all those working in England as a babysitter. I have never read the book so maybe this is how its supposed to, therefore i complain that the authors did not qualifications of directors, but either way he was not seeing his garbage ...
** ** Spoiler maybe my first impression was or not is not going to be another bloody Agent Cody Banks, but as I have seen is nothing like him, his thousand times better as you know the story is about a boy 14 years old Alex Rider is a spy and what is a spy who is better then Alex James Bond girl fer played very well all threw this movie I was on the edge of my seat as the action blew me away and also that I feel like there are Alex drama in it and also made me jump and laugh, because there are some jumpy moments in this film so watch out! this movie deserves an award also this movie is not just for adults that children will love this movie has everything, I think you want a film in which a cracker!
The storm is about to break ... For me, certainly did. The finishing and trailers Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker to begin. What is sought in this film is what I found in the book. This has disappointed me. The beginning of the film is certainly different from the book but still is so exciting. For me, the book is perfect, they all were. If I had it my way, none of the books that was changed in the movie, but unfortunately had to, provided they do. The action, which was promised that is loaded, was at every corner. The beginning, middle and of course the final. One of the best parts was to be the act of each of the cast. No one disappointed me. Bill Nighy as he was striking a perfect match, Alicia Silverstone for Jack Starbright, and, of course, the main man .. Alex Pettyfer. Its role in this film, one can say who will become a big star, is a real disappointment to know that it does not point Blanc. People have said that this film is much better than Harry Potter. Personally I agree 110%. The film is full of action, has a lot of laughs and is a blockbuster summer for the whole family. ... So when is the next one?

Download Stormbreaker Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Arctic Tale Movie

No comments: