Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snakes on a Plane

Download Snakes on a Plane Movie Here in ipod, hpc, divx, hidivx format
Download Movie Snakes on a PlaneSnakes on a Plane
On August 18th Summer Really Begins, Airline food ain't what you gotta worry about., At 30,000 feet, snakes aren't the deadliest thing on this plane., Sit back. Relax. Enjoy the fright.
Genres: Thriller, Action, Adventure
Year: 2006
IMDB Rating: 6.70
IMDB Votes: 38082
Actors: Dallas, Keith as Big Leroy, Margulies, Julianna as Claire Miller, Phillips, Nathan as Sean Jones, Dubois, Casey as Curtis, Blanchard, Rachel as Mercedes, Pataky, Elsa as Maria, Chen, Terry as Chen Leong, Jackson, Samuel L. as Neville Flynn, Shaye, Lin as Grace, Hogarth, Daniel as Tommy, Mabrey, Sunny as Tiffany, Alexander, Flex as Three G's, Bruce, James as Ken, Plunkett, Gerard as Paul, Thompson, Kenan as Troy
When Sean Jones witnesses a murder, he is asked to fly from Hawaii to Los Angeles to testify against the notorious gangster Eddie Kim. However, Kim has paid an assassin to release a crate-full of deadly snakes loose when the plane is 30,000 feet in the air. Only FBI agent Neville Flynn can protect Sean and rally the passengers together in hope of landing in L.A. alive.
Download Snakes on a Plane Movie Here
This movie was the worst movie I've seen since "Date Movie". I was laughing throughout the movie instead of fear. It's funny how the snakes search of the particular section of the body to attack passengers, for example, eye, tongue, the butt, the breast. If we have seen the National Geographic channel know snakes clinch usual stay in the body once they bite. For each scene in particular that the snakes bite the passengers and stay in the body bite a person. I think the producer did not study about the snakes and their behavior. I cannot believe that I movie.So money wasted on this I do not recommend this movie confidence just wait until he is at the dollar theater or rent it.
Who should I see about getting the 106 minutes of my life I've wasted in this movie! I'm going to keep talking about this movie because they said my comments IMDb should be at least 10 lines of text will be difficult for me to do after wasting the 106-minute movie seems that even the time to comment negatively on the film is a waste of time the film has aspired to anything that you and continues to do so while you like or not the movie is pure stupid if you should ever have the need to go see snakes on a plane that would suggest that you light of his hair on fire and put out with a sledge hammer that means less brain damage accually then watch the movie
This unfortunate popular movie bases its success on the simple and sad fact that its viewers have been pre-exposed to tens of thousands of images that are grotesque and entertainment in a concentrated dose of grotesque imagery. This movie has no redeeming qualities, none-except for the coffers of the cretins who did it. The trite and ugly juxtapositions of sexuality and the provision of blood, supposedly the tongue in cheek in a good position versus evil, the shortage of acting talent, the unusually horrible special effects, bad Collection, the use of racist blaxploition Almost all and everything a greedy but infertile account could collect because of a torn society to spend money on a movie comes along with this piece of garbage. Except the works of a director of violence-without-consequence of films, this is the worst piece of silly nonsense I have had the misfortune of witnessing.
I really like the police and I was very excited when I heard this title. The things that I really was upsetted the computer animation is not up to the mark. I mean not look real. Therefore, many snakes all together, and then a giant boa constrictor on the plane. You really need to have several thousand show that number. Secondly I never tried to say how, in the first place, someone so many snakes smuggled in. I was hoping that Sam Jackson would make some funny / interesting comments. In fact, it is not mundane. The only comment was good at the end ...." is my brother from another mother. "Usually if you go to see this movie, do not go with any expectations. PS The only other thing in the movie was interesting to see how the little girl sitting near us completely freaked out.
Unfortenuately occurred to me to see this movie at a sneak preview, and therefore, did not know what movie I paid. If I knew definitely saved me my money .... I am quite surprised that Samuel L. Jackson is part of this (meaning that even be? Fantasy? Adventure? Thriller?) The film, perhaps thought that with all these ridiculous snake-attacks (yes, the movie is about snakes on a plane, I hope that reveal nothing here that is not given the title already), which reminded me of vampires in "From dusk till dawn," which could have the same effect: to be so exaggerated that it becomes funny again. For me, on the other hand, became only stupid and regrettable, could not take anything from this movie at all serious.
I'd like to give this a negative vote if I could. I went into this movie not expecting much, but I had an open mind. All this is stupid! Snakes are obviously false and the first two things that are a mouthful and a Boob Johnson boys. Oh how original, if I was a boy of 12 years, I could laugh at that. I have no idea how this movie became so popular. Seriously, the worst thing I've ever seen. I was not entertaining, it is not funny, I was not even boring! I was nothing. It was not so bad, even good, it's just bad. Really ridiculous. Please do not waste your money on this movie. Not even the rent this movie. No clue how to get high marks.
Samuel Jackson did not die in every movie I've seen. believes that even the redemption in a film classic. in SNAKES ON A PLANE is not eaten, shot, swallowed by a shark, did not commit vigilante justice, or shoot someone who is not using a bullet-proof vest. Do you shout? Why, yes it does, but not as much as usual, not much until near the end. this movie has huge holes in the plot, the loss of characters, and no unresolved issues (the best way I can describe it for now). But so what? SNAKES ON A PLANE never tries to be more than just entertain, which is what it is. Once I stopped listening to the game screen, it's fun to watch. Some of the scenes are absurd, but it can be a nice touch in a movie like this. I think Anthony Hickox was a man to prevent this movie makes sense. Julianna Margulies, Nathan Phillips, and everyone else perhaps with the exception of Keith Dallas keeps a straight face throughout. i admit to feeling sorry for the snakes, although some are fx'd, but the real Betcha I will not have the option of being in this movie. But I want to eat popcorn with lots of butter some real, some natural salt, and sit back and enjoy.

Download Snakes on a Plane Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Death Race Movie
Download Gone in Sixty Seconds
Download My Boss's Daughter
Red Violin, The DivX Movie
Casanova DivX Movie

No comments: