Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny

Download Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny Movie Here in divx, 720p format
Download Movie Tenacious D in The Pick of DestinyTenacious D in The Pick of Destiny
An epic quest. A magical guitar pick. A chance to put the D in Destiny., The greatest motion picture of all time.
Genres: Music, Comedy
Year: 2006
IMDB Rating: 6.80
IMDB Votes: 14325
Actors: Gass, Kyle as KG, Bellamy, Ned as Security Guard #1, Stiller, Ben as Guitar Center Guy, Armisen, Fred as Security Guard #2, Poehler, Amy as Truck Stop Waitress, Robbins, Tim as The Stranger, Tompkins, Paul F. as Open Mic Host, Eldridge, Brittany as Girl #2, Dio, Ronnie James as Dio, Black, Jack as JB, Everly, Lara as Girl #1, Gentile, Troy as Lil' JB, Ward, Kelly as Car Chase Cop/Gang Leader, Reed, Jason as Lee, Grohl, David as Satan
This is the story of a friendship that changes the course of rock history forever, of the fateful collision of minds between JB and KG that led to the creation of the precedent-shattering band Tenacious D, and of the two heroes' quest to find the fabled Guitar Pick Of Destiny...
Download Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny Movie Here
Being a fan of Jack Black, I was really hoping to "Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny." It begins with a song of metal and a young Tenacious D operation outside of Hollywood to become a rock star, which promises a movie entertaining at least. But things go rapidly downhill since then Kyle Gass appears on the screen. The film loses focus at times and changes to the silly subplots here and there. The soundtrack is great and that's what kept me watching along with Jack Black, which is good while the rest of the cast are annoying. Having seen "School of Rock" not long ago, maybe I was expecting something at this level but I see the humor in 'Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny' does not work and what I found most irritating .
I was lucky enough to win free passes to sneak preview of the POD. Let me tell you that, from the previews I am excited to see! The movie absolutely rocked! What I really liked was the fact that JB was in his element. With films like "School of Rock", which makes namby pamby music for children and families, but this music is, obviously, all his. I took my brother and sister with me to see it, and they basically laughed all the time. There are a couple of places where I wonder what the hell were thinking that because some items are a bit disjointed, but for the most part is great. Many of the times does not seem like a low-budget movie, so it's a plus. What is most surprising is Dave Grohl as Satan. That's f-Ing hilarious! You honestly do not know by watching the movie that he is. I say that if you're a fan of rock and are in JB, KG, and / or Tenacious D, go see the movie. Be prepared for a large number of references to drugs, a lot of four-letter words and some skull-crushing rock!
I saw this movie in a fluke.I was standing on 42nd Street waiting for a bus to go home and a sister began to turn to tickets to a preview of this movie.I gave him an opportunity that I did not expect much . The posters promoting film I 've seen in the subway station, the walls do not give this movie justice at all. The film is about a young rocker who goes on a journey to learn the craft and art of heavy metal.I 'll stop there.The that the film is a great comedy and much of its fun.If are age enough to remind the Heavy Metal dominated the music scene in the eighties he was going to love this film.Jack Black is an incredibly talented comedian and actor, and assuming you actually wrote and performed the songs in this film is also a talented musician . Tenacious D is definitely worth a look!
I've been waiting for this movie for so many years! The best part is that it will live up to my vision! This is a MUST SEE for any Tenacious D or true fan of Jack Black. It's just so great to see JB, KG and Lee on the big screen! It is not a true story, but who cares. The D is the greatest band on earth! I had the soundtrack to the movie last week and listened to it non-stop. To view the film was pure happiness for me and my husband. We have fulfilled both Jack and Kyle after 2 different concerts and Tenacious D also saw when touring with Weezer. We left the concert after the D was playing. No one can display their top! Long live D!: D

Download Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Jindabyne DivX
Download Rules of Attraction, The

No comments: