Friday, December 19, 2008

Hulk

Download Hulk Movie Here in hidivx, hpc, 1080p, divx format
Download Movie HulkHulk
The inner beast will be released, On June 20th Let it All Out, Unleash the hero within, Rage. Power. Freedom.
Genres: Sci-Fi, Action
Year: 2003
IMDB Rating: 5.90
IMDB Votes: 34786
Actors: Bana, Eric as Bruce Banner, Connelly, Jennifer as Betty Ross, Lee, Stan as Security Guard, Damon, Craig as Security Guard, Lucas, Josh as Talbot, Nolte, Nick as Father, Ferrigno, Lou as Security Guard, Rankin, Kevin O. as Harper, Elliott, Sam as Ross, Tesen, Todd as Young Ross, Davis, Regi as Security Guard, Kersey, Paul as Young David Banner, Buono, Cara as Edith Banner, Erwin, Mike as Teenage Bruce Banner, Weston, Celia as Mrs. Krensler
After a terrible accident of Bruce banner in the lab his extraordinary mind is now making him angry.He then figures out that David banner is his real father.Bruce has now turned into hulk and nothing can stop him for when he is angry.Betty is the only person that can stop him from being angry.Betty has now gone to the father to ask for help how to help him,but the father has now sent his super villian dogs like hulk to kill her,hulk is now the only person to stop the mutant dogs.David banner has now transformed himself into anything he touches and with evil power,hulk must now save the world and save the people.
Download Hulk Movie Here
I was so excited when I heard about a live version of the Hulk, but as soon as I heard his directed by Ang Lee guy i was just postponed. I had the feeling that it will be a real drag, but just give it a shot anyway because I like the Hulk. The man should i believe in my instinct was sooo DRAGGY and when I showed it to my girlfriend only the action scenes that still slept. Trust me when I say its draggy boring, and I think that most of the audience agreed with me. I am so happy for the 2nd film is given to another director. I honestly do not understand how they can make an action movie boring. that is incredible.

Download Hulk Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Rocky III DivX

No comments: