Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Police Academy: Mission to Moscow

Download Police Academy: Mission to Moscow Movie Here in divx, hidivx, hpc format
Download Movie Police Academy: Mission to MoscowPolice Academy: Mission to Moscow
Kicking buttski. Making you laughski. The Academy is backski!, Just when we thought the Cold War was over, leave it to these guys to heat it up again.
Genres: Crime, Comedy
Year: 1994
IMDB Rating: 2.60
IMDB Votes: 8138
Actors: Lee, Christopher as Cmndt. Alexandrei Nikolaivich Rakov, Forlani, Claire as Katrina, Israel, Richard as Adam Sharp, Schlatter, Charlie as Cadet Kyle Connors, Winslow, Michael as Sgt. Larvell Jones, Nisbet, Stuart as Anchorman, Berger, Gregg as Lt. Talinsky, Perlman, Ron as Konstantine Konali, Gaynes, George as Cmndt. Eric Lassard, Graf, David as Sgt. Eugene Tackleberry, Dolinsky, Vladimir as Bellboy, Bailey, G. W. as Capt. Thaddeus Harris, St. James, David as News director, Easterbrook, Leslie as Capt. Debbie Callahan, Guest, Pamela as Anchorwoman
The Russians need help in dealing with the Mafia and so they seek help with the veterans of the Police Academy. They head off to Moscow, in order to find evidence against Konstantin Konali, who marketed a computer game that everyone in the world is playing. With a sequel to the game he wants to put backdoors in all computer systems on which it gets installed, thus providing access to the police and other government systems.
Download Police Academy: Mission to Moscow Movie Here
Terribly unfunny addition to the "Police Academy" series that do not involve a plot whatsoever. Guttenberg is gone, is gone Goldthwait, and almost the entire original cast is gone. Not that any good to begin with. Continuity errors, including charactrs the names are wrong on numerous occasions, make this (hopefully!) The latest "Police Academy" movie to come. In fact I would like to see another event, so all I can say without a doubt, this is the most milked franchise ever. 0 / 5 stars -- John Ulmer
I saw this movie when I was in a 9-hour ferry crossing, not even have to pay to go see him, and still is the most stupid and painfully unfunny movie that I have through Saturday. In fact, I quite liked the first movie, being young and impressionable, that made me laugh. But this is just embarrassing. I am very happy to help this film with his progress up the IMDB list of the worst movies of all time. 1 / 10.
This film is the worst movie I've seen in my entire life. Where is Guttenberg and all the fun characters? Why is the tall, blond women until they Betina? What courses in all the names that are happening in this movie? The first movie in this series was good. The second property, a good third quarter that was funny in places and was also the case in the fifth ... number six was very bad and the number seven is so f *** tion im bad that mourn when I see the piece of shit.
This film is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I do not laugh at all during this total failure. I can not believe that the Police Academy was so far! They should have left years ago !!!!!!!! This movie is bad bad bad, maybe worse than the worst movies I've seen. There is nothing positive to say about this. We hope that if we are lucky, there will be other parts of this series! -10 Of the 10 (SUCKS BIG TIME !!!!!!!)
Now I know how everyone felt about these movies. The first six I got through okay, I have a very broad sense of humor. But this, oh is horrible. I mean come on, George Gaynes is now the principal actor in the credits? Bubba's gone, Matt McCoy of the past, not even Lance Kinsey's Proctor returned. Poor and Charlie Schlatter. Six years ago he was starring opposite the legendary George Burns in "18 Again," and now you're doing things like this. I feel for you, brother. However, as far as that goes the movie, here is what happened a joke: Gaynes into the wrong car and ride with strangers ... oh stop, his Killin me! And very painful sight gags as Bailey's inner ear is removed with a headset through a wall. Mmm, that was just hard to see, not funny. I must come clean here, though. I have not seen this entire movie. I gave it 45 minutes, but just could not take because it was too rotten. I did not even get my usual smile in the opening credits, when Robert popular family theme PA launched ... modernized the damn thing! Puaj, stay away from this Dreck.
I would say more, but what to say? Why did this movie? No laughter, no one! i pity anyone who saw this movie, let alone enjoy it? This film was made with the intention of being the worst movie ever or is there a chance that someone thought would be good. Surely not! I have been told to make this comment 10 lines long, so I will conclude with a comment to the director, cast and crew of this monstrosity. "What the hell were you thinking? You will rot in eternity for wasting anyone who saw this movie and the time of release or through so much pain!" I am currently looking for a movie worse than Police Academy 7 but i have not been successful. My search continues.

Download Police Academy: Mission to Moscow Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Tooth DivX
Download Resurrecting the Champ
Faith of My Fathers DivX Movie
Tekken: The Motion Picture DivX Movie

No comments: