Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Download Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Movie Here in hpc, divx, hidivx, 720p format
Download Movie Charlie and the Chocolate FactoryCharlie and the Chocolate Factory
Willy Wonka Is semi-sweet and nuts, Violet Keeps her eyes on the prize, Veruca Is a very bad nut, The Factory Opens July 2005., Charlie Is lucky to be there, Oompa-Loompas are crazy for Coco-Beans, Augustus Is what he eats, Mike Thinks candy is a waste of time
Genres: Family, Comedy, Adventure, Fantasy
Year: 2005
IMDB Rating: 7.40
IMDB Votes: 31254
Actors: Highmore, Freddie as Charlie Bucket, Bonham Carter, Helena as Mrs. Bucket, Taylor, Noah as Mr. Bucket, Robb, AnnaSophia as Violet Beauregarde, Troegner, Franziska as Mrs. Gloop, Kelly, David Patrick as Grandpa Joe, Godley, Adam as Mr. Teavee, Winter, Julia as Veruca Salt, Roy, Deep as Oompa Loompa, Pyle, Missi as Mrs. Beauregarde, Lee, Christopher as Dr. Wonka, Fox, James as Mr. Salt, Fry, Jordan as Mike Teavee, Depp, Johnny as Willy Wonka, Wiegratz, Philip as Augustus Gloop
Charlie Bucket comes from a poor family, and spends most of his time dreaming about the chocolate that he loves but usually can't afford. Things change when Willy Wonka, head of the very popular Wonka Chocolate empire, announces a contest in which five gold tickets have been hidden in chocolate bars and sent throughout the country. The kids who find the tickets will be taken on a tour of Wonka's chocolate factory and get a special glimpse of the wonders within. Charlie miraculously finds a ticket, along with four other children much naughtier than him. The tour of the factory will hold more than a few surprises for this bunch...
Download Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Movie Here
I've been waiting for this DVD movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to come out forever, Jonny Depp and Tim Burton, what can possibly go wrong, I thought to myself. But I think anything can go wrong. This DVD movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is probably one of the worst performances Jonny Depp, some gestures of the face, that's all you do in the film. He is nothing for brining the character says in the trailer in the movie. As for Tim Burton, now I'm not really sure why this is one of my favorite filmmakers. Big Fish is one of my favorite movies of all time, Edward with scissors for hands, and Sleepy Hollow. Unlike its emphasis on not using CG in Big Fish, the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory film begins with a long sequence CGI and remains there after the movie. I had my back to see the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory did not compare the film: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory a classic. Therefore, I am judging this DivX Movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory without any comparison. The sets are impressive in the film, and music is great, but sometimes I have not heard a more playful music as opposed to a more dramatic music. The songs that really is not that impressive. I can not remember what I liked about the film. Freddie Highmore is amazing and great, but I do not even think he was just a paper, not much to say, not much to do. I guess I can not say in general that I am only to be disappointed.
It was a terrible movie. I think it would be shocking and disturbing for children, not to mention the fact that it is just chilling most of the time. I love dark movies, and I could not believe how bad it was. I loved the book and original movie, but this just sucks. To go to Captain Jack Sparrow Chester Disturb of this nature do not like Johnny Depp so much more. The Oompa Loompa is just awful - and computer generated gross. Only 4 or 5 smiles for me and my boyfriend. (We are in our 30th.) Do not waste your time, in my opinion. And if your children are easily spooked, this is definitely not the movie: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for them. I was very disappointed.

Download Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Movie Here
Also check this movies:

She Hate Me Movie

No comments: