Tuesday, January 13, 2009

xXx: State of the Union

Download xXx: State of the Union Movie Here in ipod, divx format
Download Movie xXx: State of the UnionxXx: State of the Union
The greatest threat to our nation comes from within., Prepare for the next level
Genres: Thriller, Crime, Adventure, Action
Year: 2005
IMDB Rating: 4.10
IMDB Votes: 8820
Actors: Gaye, Nona as Lola Jackson, Speedman, Scott as Agent Kyle Steele, Roof, Michael as Toby Lee Shavers, De Ocamp, Ramon as Agent Meadows, Connolly, John G. as Lt. Alabama 'Bama' Cobb, Matt Gerald, Schmidtke, Ned as Gen. Jack Pettibone, Mabrey, Sunny as Charlie, Sigismondi, Barry as Bull, Strauss, Peter as President James Sanford, Cube, Ice as XXX/Darius Stone, Rountree, David as Agent, Evans, Michael Don as Conductor, Dafoe, Willem as Gen. George Octavius Deckert, Jackson, Samuel L. as Agent Augustus Gibbons, Xzibit as Zeke
NSA Agent Augustus Gibbons (Jackson), fresh off the success of his last renegade recruitment, once again finds himself in need of an outsider. Gibbons and his new agent (Ice Cube) must track a dangerous military splinter group, led by Willem Dafoe, that is conspiring to overthrow the U.S. Government in the nation's capital.
Download xXx: State of the Union Movie Here
I went to the movies last night and to my great regret to my friends wanted to see XXX2. I had tried to talk her out of saying you do not have decent acting and / or a poor history. THAT WAS an understatement! This is by far the worst DVD movie xXx: State of the Union I have seen, it sucked and I 2 hours of my life. The story (if that is what is called) was very, very, very poor. This is a "B" does not mean "C" grade film: xXx: State of the Union with an "A" grade budget. The hero was an African American who thought that fat was the Lord of the Earth and even fit gender stereotypes action star than expected. I swear this guy has no problems with self-esteem, which is aware of my own I laughed throughout the movie. I can not believe that extreme stupidity of this film. I sit there like in the movies after one person to another on foot, not to mention laughter seriously and the corny lines. I would never recommend this xXx: State of the Union Thriller movie and I think it would not even fit for television noon.
I know that this xXx: State of the Union Thriller film may have disappointed many and I was kind of caution in the way I approached it, but all in all I was very happy, there are a lot of action and explosions, and sometimes you can lose the plot, but some people are encouraging all to give this DVD movie xXx: State of the Union a chance especially if you like action movies packed. The only thing that could have seen better is a little more than a beginning to explain what is happening in the action was a little fast for me. I think the writers have a tough course with the argument that he did choose to display in the less impressive figure. I think the players did what they could to save the DVD film xXx: State of the Union and Willem Dafoe, but looks like a great evil villain in this movie: xXx: State of the Union I think it almost takes the xXx: State of the Union Thriller to an entirely different audience from the rest of the cast I made a great bad character, but the role in this xXx: State of the Union film is not exactly it. All the others did very well in making this xXx: State of the Union Thriller what it was and all seemed to be on the same page as to what they wanted the final draft to make it appear. This film: xXx: State of the Union has about a 80-84% mark (sorry the stars displayed is a little misleading and not correct error for me) and encourage anyone who enjoys the 007 XXX movies and the original to give an opportunity deserves more credit then it has gone.
after seeing XXX and spend precious time in my life that I have never been convinced to see the sequel, with very low expectations. What followed was a complete change in my attitude towards the series. This plot is not only good film: xXx: State of the Union is great. the DivX Movie xXx: State of the Union has less action and is so well suited to serving upped lot. Willem Dafoe joins the cast that is bound to make waves. gives a great performance as Deckert and Jackson is also good as Agent Gibbons. Ice Cube in a caretaker role is OK too high, but barely. A good and fun and the action DVD film xXx: State of the Union sequel to restart the series. 8 / 10.
This DVD film xXx: State of the Union has been playing throughout the weekend and focus of the xXx: State of the Union film I've seen twice. I have a tolerance for bad movies and you can see the films that are more to fill the time that is one of the film. However, this xXx: State of the Union film just had me shaking my head over and over again. Escalation of the anchor chain of a carrier of 1000 Navy personnel to do at all times, including the Coast Guard? Driving on rail tracks with a car that has wheels, which are much wider than the tracks at 360 km / h, without tires, and undamaged, even after the envelope on the tracks? The tanks that are obviously false? Heating and 4 to 6 turkey TV dinners in less than 6 minutes? There are many more examples like this just made no sense to me. Yes, some of them are possible, but at least use common sense. The producers of this xXx: State of the Union movie had something that could have been at least one hour of decent-killer in a rainy day and turned it into a stereotypical "America has the best army and weapons, but an incredible rogue navy seal can fool around to save President ... again ... "No reason to avoid this film, but not worth paying, unless the hearing is 14 years.

Download xXx: State of the Union Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Evil Bong Movie
Cook the Thief His Wife & Her Lover, The DivX Movie
Blind Date DivX Movie
Sixteen Candles Download
Download Then She Found Me Movie

No comments: