Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever

Download Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever Movie Here in hpc, divx, hidivx format
Download Movie Ballistic: Ecks vs. SeverBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever
Your most dangerous enemies are the friends you've double-crossed., Antonio Banderas is Agent Ecks. This September, he's going ballistic, Lucy Lui is Agent Sever. This September, she's going ballistic.
Genres: Thriller, Action
Year: 2002
IMDB Rating: 3.40
IMDB Votes: 6965
Actors: Sandoval, Miguel as Julio Martin, Jacob, Josephine as Pretty Girl, Park, Ray as A.J. Ross, Holt, Sandrine as Agent Bennett, Banderas, Antonio as Agent Jeremiah Ecks, Breker, Eric as Agent Curtis, Liu, Lucy as Agent Sever, Soto, Talisa as Vinn Gant/Rayne, Alcantar, Tony as Edgar Moore, Henry, Gregg as Robert Gant/Agent Clark, Chen, Terry as Agent Harry Lee, Cross, Roger R. as Zane, Drummond, Aidan as Michael Gant, Parker, David as Dark Suit #1, Bacic, Steve as Agent Fleming
Jonathan Ecks (Antonio Banderas), an FBI agent, realizes that he must join with his lifelong enemy, Agent Sever (Lucy Liu), a rogue DIA agent with whom he is in mortal combat, in order to defeat a common enemy. That enemy has developed a 'micro-device' that can be injected into victims in order to kill them at will.
Download Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever Movie Here
absolutely the worst movie I've seen. He was horrible, the plot, totally useless and I really wonder how this film reached the screen, not to mention the way in which the script was never sold.
Stupid. Useless. Painful. I would have got more fun from burning my money. This film was unbearable. Or at least the first 70 minutes of it. That was the time it took until I decided to cut my losses and escape this torture. With this quality - which could be screenwriters in Hollywood.
This is nothing more than an exhibition of films Lucy Liu. Its one of those movies she made, but did not know what to do with it. However, lets talk about the film. Antonio Bandara is 100 percent unconvincing in his role as an FBI agent bronco. The unshaven thing just does not work with him. The role works well for Lucy Liu if they have more to do, the movie would have been much better. Should try to have some kind of writing a story. I mean, the only way you can revive this plot is 10,000 volts of electricity. This is the kind of film that is, while the navigation channel of the night movie channels. Or the kind of movie that played in the same channels, at 2 pm on Saturday, as a filler before they carry out good films. It is utterly forgettable the moment the opening credits start and forget the time when the credit begins to close. Fits right in there with Stallone of Murderers, Umm, and things like Tango and Cash. Its not that bad, its just that it is totally bland. If you do not see it, you are not missing anything. This film was never raised in any discussions about the films. Let me back up ... maybe when we talk about Kill Bill and trying to think of the movies Lucy Liu has been everything. I would not say no, I mean, did not make an effort to see it.
I can not imagine what encouraged me to go see this awful movie. I should have been scared when the director was identified as KAOS, or in other words, the director does not want his name on this shit. Why this film was RATED R ????? There was no blood, no cursing, and no nudity. When a movie is as bad as this, there must be at least something to make it worthwhile. Oh, Antonio, how you've fallen! I remember when I was an unknown actor Tom Hank lover of the game in Philadelphia. Look at you now, poor man. Well, actually, you are a very rich man. Anyway, Lucy! Lucy, which was a movie that were in the kicking and explosions? Yes, that was good. I have no one to blame but myself to go see this garbage junky. Maybe I can blame my parents for raising me wrong. I am glad that Florida film prices are low. That said, here is my final statement: AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS!

Download Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Kill Bill: Vol. 1 Download

No comments: