Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever

Download Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever Movie Here in hidivx, hpc, divx format
Download Movie Ballistic: Ecks vs. SeverBallistic: Ecks vs. Sever
Lucy Lui is Agent Sever. This September, she's going ballistic., Your most dangerous enemies are the friends you've double-crossed., Antonio Banderas is Agent Ecks. This September, he's going ballistic
Genres: Thriller, Action
Year: 2002
IMDB Rating: 3.40
IMDB Votes: 6965
Actors: Alcantar, Tony as Edgar Moore, Breker, Eric as Agent Curtis, Liu, Lucy as Agent Sever, Park, Ray as A.J. Ross, Jacob, Josephine as Pretty Girl, Soto, Talisa as Vinn Gant/Rayne, Chen, Terry as Agent Harry Lee, Bacic, Steve as Agent Fleming, Banderas, Antonio as Agent Jeremiah Ecks, Cross, Roger R. as Zane, Sandoval, Miguel as Julio Martin, Parker, David as Dark Suit #1, Holt, Sandrine as Agent Bennett, Drummond, Aidan as Michael Gant, Henry, Gregg as Robert Gant/Agent Clark
Jonathan Ecks (Antonio Banderas), an FBI agent, realizes that he must join with his lifelong enemy, Agent Sever (Lucy Liu), a rogue DIA agent with whom he is in mortal combat, in order to defeat a common enemy. That enemy has developed a 'micro-device' that can be injected into victims in order to kill them at will.
Download Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever Movie Here
What can I say? Thin plot, mediocre acting, bad punctuation, poor leadership, confusing court, and many ridiculously long shots in slow motion, the standard (and in some cases, really bad) fighting choreography ... I can not think of much good to say about this movie, or even Liu Banderas has much to offer in this. In some poorly directed films you can often see the directors of the intentions despite the fact that he / she really could not do that "all the way," but this is a majority simply horrible. The plot is pretty standard, with ex-(insert favorite body here) agents who have to return for a final mission, but has one or two somewhat surprising twists along the way. Do not see this movie unless you're looking for some good laughs and see how an action movie should not be done ...
Yes, I will not lightely in this case. Music score 0 / 10 Ok you all know now that there is in this story. But it is very rare that I can say that even the music bothers me. Not that it was not good, the music was not even with the film. I had the impression of listening to a very bad video clip that had just explosions in it. Dialogue 0 / 10 I think Lucy Lu had 3 lines in the film. One of Banderas line was: "Do not worry, I found myself ... I will find him" Wow, I flabergasted. Unless you prefer ... "What do we do now." I have nothing against a line that does not love the classics to Clint Eastwood or Arnold great lines. But this ... is not a line is a line because they have nothing more to say. Address: 3 / 10 Ok fights were very good, but apart from that could "hear" the director said to the players yourslef place there and say this. There was no direction plain and simple. All you see is a bunch of clips glued to its characters almost reading a line of 5 words. Ho I forgot the camera closer than this and I could have counted Antonio of the nose hair. This is just the man too close .. in my face. Overall it is really one of the worst (I'm in my 40's) even if you love or Banderas and Lucy, please do yourself a favor not going to spoil your image of them. Both have made a big mistake to accept to play in this "thing". I do not even know how I have the money to shoot that thing.
Very bad action movie with a very good cast. Instead of explosions and managed some of the body of Lucy Liu, There is nothing that is worth seeing. One of the most boring films I've seen. Therefore, do not waste your time with this. No titles are much better that this action Wannabe "spectacle". 4 / 10
Ugh ... this movie is bad in so many ways, it is difficult to decide where to start. The action scenes were laughable ... Events that were not even portrayed in his thrilling evil, which only were ill. Lucy Liu is not an action hero, friends, and attempts to make its views were pathetic. Flags slept through this, obviously with the very comforting thought for a salary ... This film deserves every bad review has been done.
Stupid. Useless. Painful. I would have got more fun from burning my money. This film was unbearable. Or at least the first 70 minutes of it. That was the time it took until I decided to cut my losses and escape this torture. With this quality - which could be screenwriters in Hollywood.

Download Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Kill Bill: Vol. 1 Movie
DivX Movie Wake of Death
Download Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
DivX Movie Extreme Ops

No comments: